The www.RawCraft.co.za website is operated by Curograph (Pty) Ltd, a company registered in South Africa.
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By either registering as a user of any services provided by Curograph (Pty) Ltd on this website and by using the rawcraft.co.za website generally, you agree to this use.
- Affilite Compensation Disclosure
- Use of your Personal Information
- Fraud Prevention
- Disclosure of Your Information
- How can I get my name removed from the rawcraft.co.za mailing list?
- How do I change any details stored on rawcraft.co.za?
Affiliate Compensation Disclosure
This policy is valid from 1 August 2019
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me via the website.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to you, the reader. Products provided to me by my advertising partners for my review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so. My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to you, the reader, and I would never compromise the truth at the expense of my integrity. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity. I only share what I truly recommend. Any affiliate links make generate a small profit to compensate myself for my time, research, and ideas. I love and appreciate my readers and wouldn’t steer you wrong intentionally!
Use of your Personal Information
- When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information, such as your email address. We will store this data and will use it to fulfill our agreement with you.
We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us in the following ways:
To register you with our website and to administer our website services;
For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer;
- If you subscribe to our marketing programme, we may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example, automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods:
- SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging
- or otherwise, including products and services of other companies and organisations which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about such products and services, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering on this website;
- if you receive communication from us and wish to opt out; from email please clink the Unsubscribe link on one of the emails.
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information we receive from third parties.
- In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- to employees and agents of RawCraft to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by RawCraft now, or in the future;
- agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
- other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions;
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- In carrying out the activities specified in this section, we may transfer data to reputable companies outside South Arica. We take steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable South African data protection legislation.
- A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies are be used by us to provide you with a customised visitor experience.
- Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
- Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address (IP address). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
- For further information about the steps we take to protect your information and make online shopping as secure as possible, please see information on Security.
- You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us (see details below).
- Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
How can I get my name removed from the RawCraft.co.za mailing list?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please contact our Customer Services department. Please note that it may take up to 7 days to action your request.
How do I change any details stored on RawCraft.co.za?
To change any of your registered details on rawcraft.co.za, click on ‘your account’ and enter your login name and password. Once logged in change any of the details shown and click ‘change details’. For further information about shopping on rawcraft.co.za, please read our Terms and Conditions and Home Delivery.